Private Instrument Lessons
Private Instrument lessons at Invisible Crown fuse conventional music classes with training that nurtures the 5 attributes of CONFIDENCE. With private classes, our instructors are able to monitor individual growth and musical competence.
Private Instrument Lessons Class Structure
- Lesson durations are ½ hour, ¾ hour and 1 hour depending on the age and level of the student.
- For students below ages 7, we recommend starting with two ½ hour sessions per week.
- For students above age 8, we recommend starting with a minimum of one ¾ hour session per week provided that the student owns the instrument. If there is not a provision of a practice instrument then 2 sessions are required weekly.
- For adults, the minimum weekly session is also ¾ hour.
- Private Instrument lessons can be upgraded later if the trainers and studio schedules allow.
- Student schedules are determined on an individual basis. Sessions are available from Monday-Saturday and may begin at any time in the quarter.
- A student can have up to 3 sessions per week. We recommend rigorous home practice as the number of sessions one has, does not guarantee growth without practice.
We offer one-to-one instruction and ABRSM accreditation for the following:
Music Theory Classes