Our Public Speaking classes in Nairobi provide students with the tools and practice to express their ideas with clarity. At Invisible Crown, we nurture the 5 attributes of CONFIDENCE, developing individuals who want to create an impact in today’s competitive world.
Our classes are designed to build the skills necessary for effective oral communication and public presentation. Through exercise and practice, students will sharpen their oral language and communication skills, as well as their technical knowledge.
Public Speaking Class Structure
- Students are split by age into groups so we can give every person the attention they deserve.
- The lessons are structured such that students can enjoy a wide variety of communication skills and styles.
- All four quarters are designed to hone both technical and performance skills. By Quarter 4, our students showcase their progress in front of friends and family at our performance platforms.
- We start with placement sessions which guide the instructors on the LAMDA level the student should be plugged into.
Public Speaking Teaching Style
- Children learn through games and exercises to react in appropriate ways to a variety of situations.
- They learn to make presentations and participate in speaking contests.
- Our trainers often use improvisation techniques as a way to build social skills and increase confidence in class.
- We also use videos during training.
|N/A||Entry Level||Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3||Grade 4||Grade 5||Grade 6||Grade 7||Grade 8|